The procedure for mute a video it is very simple, either to keep it totally mute or to extract only the sound. That’s because there are already several applications and tools online that help in this task. Next, I’ll show you how to do this, both on Android and on iPhone (iOS).
Removing audio from a video
I mentioned earlier that it is possible to unmute a video to keep it mute or to extract only the sound. This first method is ideal if your focus is on the content presented, while the second can be useful in a music clip, for example.
That said, follow the instructions below to learn how to perform both methods:
Mute the video
- Open the InShot application – it is available for free for Android and iPhone (iOS);
- Touch the “Video” option;
- Select the video you want to remove the audio from and touch the “✓” icon in the bottom right corner;
- In the sliding menu, tap on the “Music” option;
- Touch the video on the editing timeline;
- Drag the volume “bar” to 0% and touch the “✓” icon;
- Tap the “✓” icon again to apply the change;
- Tap “Save” in the upper right corner;
- Choose the resolution and fps rate. Once this is done, tap “Save” again.
From this moment on, the application will start to convert the video, but without any sound. Once the process is finished, the file will be available in the device’s gallery.
Extract audio from video
To perform this method, we will use a tool called “Online Audio Converter”, which can be accessed free of charge through the mobile browser. With it, it is possible to extract the audio from any video and turn it into an MP3 file.
- Open your browser and go online-audio-converter.com/pt;
- Touch the “Open files” button;
- Select the video you want to extract the sound from;
- Choose the file format – I recommend keeping it in “MP3” for greater compatibility;
- Touch “Convert”;
- When the conversion process is finished, tap “Download” – you can also save it to Google Drive or Dropbox.
Okay, now you know how to unmute a video on Android and iPhone (iOS).
How to mute a video [Android e iOS]
Paypal will accept cryptocurrencies in the U.S.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks