The children’s public of Free Fire was able to show up at Projeto Gênesis, a championship organized by LOUD and which was conceived by the influencer Gilson “GS”. O give spoke exclusively with the influencer about the event that brought together renowned names from the organization to comment on the tournament played by fans aged just 12 to 15 years last Sunday. The Gênesis Project had as main motivation to give visibility to the kids who are venturing into Garena’s battle royale and who, in part, was inspired by the trajectory of Arthur “Thurzin”, a 14 year old and content creator of LOUD itself. During the chat with the report, GS commented on the new talents that are emerging on the scene, the care necessary so that the career in eSports does not hinder studies and even revealed the intention to organize more editions of the Genesis Project – which was done along the lines of the 4×4 championship of Gabriel “bak”, also a member of LOUD and who is the current record holder for audience on Twitch precisely because of this event.
– I’m too excited about this project because Genesis was an idea that came from my desire to do something remarkable for the Free Fire community, you know?
– I feel that it was my contribution to a scenario that welcomed me so much and brought me here.
Projeto Gênesis, LOUD children’s tournament conceived by GS to give visibility to young people from 12 to 15 years old – Photo: Reproduction
– My idea was to discover some talents in Free Fire, to understand how the younger crowd is playing and that is exactly what happened, even exceeding my expectations.
GS commented on how similar initiatives to the Genesis Project reveal a new wave of players already very connected, whether to pursue a career as a pro player or streamer.
– Before, if it was more complicated to live on live and games, now the public yearns for it and I believe that it will give a gas to the next generations.
Responsibilities and awareness
LOUD is one of the main organizations in the country. Consecrated in Free Fire, the organization started to act in Fortnite and, recently, had in League of Legends the main competitive investment for 2021 – and that generated a lot of prejudice on the part of the LoL public. Both org players and influencers have millions of followers on their social networks. In addition to the bak case, which surpassed ESL and LEC in peak viewers in February, another good example is that of Bárbara “Babi”, who reached the milestone of 1 million followers on Twitch.
Because of all this power of reach and impact, GS understands the importance of being an example for boys and girls who breathe games and eSports, and who are there on social networks following each step of their idols.
GS (left) and Babi, influencers of Free Fire from LOUD – Photo: Reproduction
– I, like everyone else at LOUD, know the responsibility we have with our audience and that is exactly why I wanted to encourage these younger people to take a path in the world of games – commented the influencer, who adds more than 4 million followers on your Instagram profile.
– Of course, with responsibility and reconciling a study and school routine, because they are essential for the life of this group. So, in the end … I think I did my part of encouraging the younger people and strengthening the scenario in a responsible way.
With his homework done, GS has already anticipated that he intends to launch new editions of the Genesis Project.
– We identified a legal opportunity to bring different content that is participatory for people who are at home, that they can interact with and not just watch the lives, for example.
GS, Free Fire influencer from LOUD – Photo: Reproduction
Bak did the 4×4 championship a while ago, which was awesome and I tried to adapt the idea to my audience.
– The format is there, it works and it has already worked well both times, so it is super possible.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks