How to complete the Spring Collection Challenge.
O Primavera event in Primavera started in Pokémon Go, bringing us the Spring Collection Challenge e exclusive field tasks.
As the name suggests, the Spring Collection Challenge involves searching for and capturing a specific list of Pokémon that is related to the event’s theme – namely, Spring.
These Pokémon can be found in the wild, winning raids, completing field research tasks and other activities. Once you have captured all the requested pokémon, you will be able to obtain a series of useful rewards.
List of Pokémon and rewards for the Pokémon Go Spring Collection Challenge
The Spring to Spring Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go forces you to capture 10 Pokémon that are somehow connected to this season.
These are the Pokémon you have to catch for the Spring Collection Challenge in Spring:
- Exeggcute (in nature)
- Shadow Exeggcute (Team Go Rocket Grunts – ‘Are you scared of psychics with unseen power?’)
- Buneary (in nature and field research)
- Bunnelby (na natureza e raids)
- Plusle (by natureza)
- Mine (in nature)
- Flower Crown Pikachu (in nature and raids of a star)
- Diggersby (evolution that requires candy from Bunnelby)
- Azumarill (field research tasks and three-star raids)
- Flower Crown Chansey (in nature and field research tasks)
Completing the Spring Collection Challenge in Spring will reward you with 2500 XP, 50 Mega Energy from Lopunny and a Lucky Egg.
Tips for completing the Pokémon Go Spring Collection Challenge in Spring
Here are some tips that will help you capture all Pokémon from the Spring to Spring Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go:
- If you are having trouble finding one of the Collection Challenge Pokémon, then try using Incense to bring them to your location.
- Always pay attention to the invaded PokéStops and the Team Rocket balloons on your journey in search of a Shadow Exeggcute and don’t forget to collect some Potions too!
- By placing a Magnetic Lure Module in a PokéStop, you can more easily find Plusle and Minun.
- If you have a Remote Raid pass available, then use it to battle Bunnelby, Flower Crown Pikachu or Azumarill in a raid wherever you are.
- Collecting and completing field research tasks for the Primavera event will give players the opportunity to meet a series of Collection Challenge Pokémon.
Field research for the Pokémon Go Spring to Spring event
There are a number of field research tasks exclusive to the Spring to Spring event on Pokémon Go. Although these tasks are only available during the event itself, you can save and complete them even when the event is over.
Below, you can find the Spring field research tasks in Spring along with your reward:
- Catch 25 Exeggcute reward – meeting with Flower Crown Chansey
- Catch 15 Exeggcute reward – meeting with Azumarill
- Catch 5 Exeggcute reward – meeting Flower Crown Eevee or Buneary
- Win 2 Raids reward – meeting with Rufflet
- Use Frankincense reward – meeting with Flower Crown Chansey
Thanks to reddit’s SilphScience for helping with this information!
More information you need to know about the Pokémon Go Spring to Spring event
In addition to the Collection Challenge and the exclusive field research tasks, the Primavera em Primavera event also features the launch of Mega Lopunny.
This normal and fighting Mega Evolution will appear in Mega Raids throughout the event, giving you enough time to collect Mega Energy and Mega Evolve your Lopunny.
Nor would it be a truly spring event without the accessory that players like (or don’t like) – the wreath, which is back.
Flower Crown Pichu, Pikachu and Eevee returned to both nature and eggs, and Chansey’s line of evolution also received the flower crown.
You can hatch Happinys with wreaths into 2km eggs and capture Chanseys with wreaths in the wild. If you decide to evolve one of these Chanseys with wreaths, then you will receive a Blissey with wreaths. (We need a separate storage space only for Pokémon with wreaths…)
A series of spring-related Pokémon will now appear more frequently in the wild, including:
- Flower crown Pikachu
- Flower crown Chansey
You can even find the shiny version of Bunnelby!
Finally, the 2km eggs can contain the following Pokémon:
- Flower crown Eevee
- Flower crown Pichu
- Flower Crown Happiny
How the Pokémon Go Spring to Spring event works
The Pokémon Go Collection Challenges were launched in January 2021 and run alongside certain game events. Each Collection Challenge forces you to capture a certain number of Pokémon that, thanks to the event, appear more frequently in nature.
As soon as you complete the Collection Challenge, capturing all the requested Pokémon, you will be rewarded with various items and you will also progress on your Elite Collector medal.
The Collection Challenges takes place at the same time as the Primavera em Primavera event, since Sunday, April 4, 10:00 am (local time) until Thursday, April 8, 8:00 pm (local time).
Collection Challenges can be found on the ‘Today View’ tab, which you can access by pressing the field research tasks button at the bottom right of the screen. Depending on whether you have been looking at field research tasks or special surveys, you may have to scroll sideways.
After accessing the ‘Today View’ page, you will see a list of the Pokémon you will need to capture to complete the Collection Challenge. When you capture a Pokémon in the Collection Challenge, it will be properly marked on the list so you know which ones you still need to look for.
Remember – the Collection Challenge must be completed before the event associated with it ends, as both disappear together.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks