AppValley is now one of the top rated alternative app stores, with several thousand modified apps and games, Cydia settings, emulators and more. It was originally released to compensate for the slowness of jailbreak programs.
Still, millions of people are now using it as an additional store next to the official iOS app store. It’s free to download and use and doesn’t need a jailbreak either, so read on to find out everything you need to know.
How to download the AppValley app
AppValley is not difficult to download, but it is not as simple as downloading apps from the official app store. You will need to manually install the AppValley configuration profile on your iPhone or iPad, and all you need is your device and a decent Internet connection. Follow this guide as written:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the official page of download do AppValley and tap on one of the configuration profiles.
- A confirmation box will appear; touch Allow.
- An AppValley information page opens; tap Install.
- Now your iOS settings app opens, tap Install profile and add your password.
- When Safari opens again, tap AppValley> Install.
- Wait – when the settings app opens again, tap Install> Next and then Done on each successive page.
- When the profile is successfully installed, the application appears on the home screen.
Fixing the untrusted developer error
AppValley is an unofficial app, which means that Apple cannot verify the developer. So the first time you tap the app icon, you’ll see an Untrusted Developer error message. This is easy to fix – write down the name of the developer in the error message and press Cancel.
- Now open the iOS settings and tap on General.
- Go to Profiles, find the developer profile and tap on it.
- Touch the Trust button
- Close settings – you can now use the app without errors.
How to use AppValley
AppValley has a friendly interface and you will find it easy to download apps and games:
- Open AppValley on your home screen
- If you haven’t already done so, fix the untrusted developer error.
- Tap Apps on the AppValley home page
- Choose an app category.
- Find something to download and tap on it.
- Touch Install and follow any other installation instructions on the screen
- The app will go to your home page when it is installed.
Don’t forget to fix the unreliable developer error for the apps and games you install.
AppValley App Features
As AppValley offers a lot of content, everything has been placed in the following categories for you:
- Apps from the App Store – official iOS content, including premium apps, all free
- Exclusive apps – unofficial apps like emulators, enhancements, media streaming apps and more
- Adjusted apps – original apps set with new features.
- Modified games – original games, unlocked and with new features provided free of charge.
Is AppValley safe?
Yes. The app store administrator is one of the most active, constantly monitoring the app for problems. Anything they detect or report by a user is fixed immediately with an update – if you don’t install the updates, developers cannot guarantee their security. We also ran several tests in the app store and found no viruses, malware or anything else. It is a stable, reliable app and does not monopolize device resources or interfere with system apps.
Another reason your security is guaranteed is that you don’t need to jailbreak to use it. It works perfectly well without root access, but it doesn’t offer the same functionality that it would on an unlocked device. However, security is more important and AppValley protects you.
How to Jailbreak using AppValley
Although you don’t need to jailbreak your device to use AppValley, the app store offers a safe way to install one of the most popular jailbreaks on your device – Unc0ver. How it works:
Download the Unc0ver Jailbreak
- Install AppValley, following the guide above
- Open AppValley and type Unc0ver in the search box
- Tap the Unc0ver app and then tap Install
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Unc0ver and when you’re done, use it as you would any jailbreak.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Features
The Unc0ver jailbreak offers these features:
- 100% safe, reliable and stable
- Quick patches
- Does not drain your battery
- Apps don’t freeze
- Stop app certificate revocation
- Disable automatic updates
- No viruses, malware or anything else
- Easy to use
- Supports iOS 11 to 14
- Reassemble RootFS and many other interesting features
AppValley is one of the most comprehensive installers, offering tons of cool content for free. What makes it different from the others is that it also provides a safe way to unlock your device. Try it on your device today – it’s free, it’s fast and it’s safe.
Follow all the technological news on TecheNet through Facebook, Google News e Twitter. Now, we also have a dedicated channel in the Telegram, where you will be able to receive all the news first hand.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks