In the game in question, the referee José Roberto Wright expelled five players from Atlético-MG, among them Reinaldo, and the match was ended ahead of time due to lack of athletes. Flamengo advanced to the next phase and, at the end of the year, ended up winning the title over Cobreloa.
“The game that irritated me the most was Atlético-MG x Flamengo, which José Roberto Wright whistled and sent off a half-team from Atlético-MG. I was angry because the players didn’t want to play, and I felt the game was going to end anytime. moment when he started to expel the players from Atlético-MG “.
“Due to bad luck, he kicked out the most disciplined player, who was Reinaldo. Wright had said that anyone who made a tougher foul would be kicked out, and Reinaldo, who never made a foul in his life, was expelled because of a Then, Atlético-MG lost my mind, and I was very angry, because it was all about being a two-team game “, he added.
See the questions Sincerão made to Arnaldo Caesar:
- What are the greatest teams you have seen in your life?
- An overrated team and player
- An underestimated team and player
- The game that most pissed you off in life
- A game that already made you cry
- The most tense discussion you have ever had because of football
- Which football / sport commentary most irritates you when you hear it?
- What personality of the sport did you want to take some, chat live?
- What question do you most dream of asking a player?
- What moment of the sport were you not in, and really wanted to see on the spot?
- What do you debate with young people that bothers you the most?
- What are the top 5 goalkeepers you’ve seen playing?
- And the 5 biggest defenders?
- And the 5 biggest socks?
- And the 5 biggest attackers?
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks