Casagrande says he tested negative for Covid and is following all WHO recommendations (video)

In a video released this Sunday, 4, commentator Walter Casagrande Jr thanked the expressions of support after the disclosure that he had tested positive, and said that he has been following all the protocols established by in relation to Covid edit

Subscribe to Newsletter 247

247 – Sports commentator Walter Casagrande Júnior said he tested negative for Covid-19. The news that Casão had been infected by the new coronavirus was released by journalist Gabriel Vaquer, from UOL, on March 31.

The ex-player had a negative PCR exam. In a video released on Sunday, 4, on social networks, Casagrande thanked the demonstrations of support and said that he has been following all the protocols established by in relation to Covid.

“I want to say that I followed all the recommendations from my doctors, who follow the WHO recommendation [Organização Mundial de Saúde]. I did all the exams at the hospital, including a chest CT scan and there was no change. But that does not mean that I should relax, “he said.

According to journalist Gabriel Vaquer, Casagrande, who has been one of the greatest critics of the continuity of football due to the pandemic of the covid-19, was carrying out his own PCR tests every 10 days at the Albert Einstein Hospital. Three of them performed negative, but the fourth, however, showed a positive result.

Watch:

Knowledge frees. Know more. Follow us on Telegram.

You who made it this far, we thank you very much for valuing our content. Unlike corporate media, Brasil 247 and TV 247 finance themselves through their own community of readers and viewers. You can support TV 247 and the Brasil 247 website in a variety of ways. See how in brasil247.com/apoio

Source

Get the latest news delivered to your inbox

Follow us on social media networks

PREV Atltico x Pouso Alegre: see the probable schedules for Mineiro’s game
NEXT ‘a dream come true’, says midfielder Tch Tch, new reinforcement from Atltico