To stay in shape, the mother of two often lay in hard training and followed set rules for what she could eat. This resulted in a number of ups and downs when it comes to diets.
– The mind goes crazy
Now, on the other hand, dieting and strict diet plans are a thing of the past for the Norwegian-born star.
– I’ve thrown all that out the window. At this point in my life, it is more important for me to enjoy things as they are, she tells People.
The most important thing for Teigen these days is to focus on what makes her happy.
– I eat things when I feel like them. If I do not, my brain will go crazy. In a way, I try to put my mind and soul before my body. If there is something that will make me happy and make me feel good, then I treat myself to it, she explains and adds:
– I have spent far too many years counting calories, planning too many training hours and trying to find out what well-being meant to me.
Since 2013, Teigen has been married to artist John Legend (42), and together they have children Luna (4) and Miles (2). The 35-year-old tells People that in order to stay fit now, she loves to play with the kids, be outdoors in parks, go to the aquarium and drive around with the children.
– These are activities that I like to do, she says.
As a self-employed person, she loves yoga and pilates, and in addition she has started meditating regularly.
– I have not become so good yet because I think too much, she admits to the website.
Had alcohol problems
In the summer of 2017, the dark beauty, who lost her unborn child in October, revealed that she had problems with alcohol.
In an interview with Cosmopolitan, Teigen told about how she had tried to change her lifestyle, mainly when it came to alcohol intake.
– I drank way too much. I got used to having a glass of wine while I was styled, then another glass before an award ceremony. And thus a whole bunch of awards. I ended up feeling bad because I turned out in front of a number of people that I really respected. And that feeling, there’s nothing like it. You feel cruel. It does not look good to me, to John, or to anyone, she shared.
The 35-year-old further claimed that several in her family have struggled with alcohol problems, and that she herself is not exactly the type who “can only have one drink”.
In addition, the medication she took for depression and anxiety should not have worked so well with alcohol.
– Nobody has taken it up with me. They just assumed it was ok because I always felt good the next day. I knew in my heart that was not right. It makes you very short against people. People think that it is sweet and fun to go to brunch and drink a lot, but there is more behind it. I never thought, “I’m so glad I was at this brunch.”
– I do not want to be that person. I have to fix myself, she explained to the magazine.
ALSO READ: – Hollywood must drop the undated shit
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks