As we get closer to WrestleMania 37 it is natural that the pay-per-view and its history are increasingly a topic of conversation and the basis of several articles or recaps of the best that happened in the 36 editions of the event.
As such, WWE has recently released a video featuring what it considers to be the 10 biggest standing ovations in WrestleMania history, a list that is topped by Daniel Bryan’s victory over Randy Orton and Batista at WrestleMania 30, winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship .
Right behind is the face-to-face confrontation between The Rock and Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania 18 and the WWE Championship conquest by Kofi Kingston at WrestleMania 35.
Here, then, is the list of the 10 biggest ovations in the history of WrestleMania for WWE:
- Daniel Bryan conquista o WWE Championship (WrestleMania 30)
- The Rock e Hulk Hogan cara a cara (WrestleMania 18)
- Kofi Kingston conquista o WWE Championship (WrestleMania 35)
- Randy Orton applies incredible RKO to Seth Rollins (WrestleMania 31)
- Undertaker regressa (WrestleMania 20)
- Ronda Rousey in brawl com Triple H (WrestleMania 34)
- Edge applies spear at Jeff Hardy in midair (WrestleMania 17)
- Becky Lynch vence Ronda Rousey e Charlotte Flair (WrestleMania 35)
- Ultimate Warrior returns (WrestleMania 8)
- Shane McMahon salta do topo do Hell in a Cell (WrestleMania 32)
Do you agree with this WWE list of the 10 biggest standing ovations in the history of WrestleMania? What changes did you make to them?
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks