According to the Municipal Health Secretariat, the target audience at this stage of the campaign is estimated at 86,680 elderly people.
Because of the national holiday, vaccination will only be done at the 19 drive-thru stations, that come back to operate to serve this audience, and 80 integrated AMAs.
On Friday (2) and Saturday (3), the drive-thrus will be open only for the application of the first dose.
From Monday (5), the entire vaccination network in the city will be available to everyone.
The Municipal Secretariat of Health recommends that the elderly seek the vaccine gradually, avoiding crowds at the posts in the capital and filling out the pre-registration on the Vacina Já website to speed up the immunization time by 90%.
In the state, funeral service professionals will also be vaccinated from this Friday. In São Paulo, however, the group has been included since March 29.
Drive-thru vaccination tents set up at the Latin America Memorial – Photo: Reproduction / TV Globo
Vaccination in the city of São Paulo
- Neo Química Arena (Arena Corinthians): Av. Miguel Ignácio Curi, Portão E4
- Boas Novas Church: Rua Marechal Mallet, 535
- Autódromo de Interlagos: Rua Jacinto Júlio, height 589 – Gate 9, entrance KRF (South Zone)
- Hebrew: Ibiapinópolis Street, 781
- Latin America Memorial: 500 Tagipuru Street (Gate 02)
- Morumbi Stadium: Av. Giovanni Gronchi, 1920 (Gate 15)
- Ibirapuera Gymnasium: Rua Marechal Estênio Albuquerque Lima, 413
- Clube Atlético Monte Líbano: Rua do Gama, 261 – Jardim Luzitânia
- Sub-prefecture of M Boi Mirim: Avenida Guarapiranga, 1695, Pq Alves de Lima
- Subprefecture Itaim Paulista: Avenida Marechal Tito, 3012 – Itaim Paulista
- Subprefecture of Penha: Rua Mandu, 451
- Clube Atlético Paulistano: R. Honduras, 1400 – Jardim América
- Villa Lobos Park: Gate 3 – Professor Fonseca Rodrigues, n ° 1.025, Alto de Pinheiros
- Anhembi Exhibition Center: Rua Olavo Fontoura, gate 38, Casa Verde
- Shopping Aricanduva: Av. Aricanduva 5555 (Gate 04 and 01)
- Shopping Anália Franco: Avenida Regente Feijó, 1739, Tatuapé
- Shopping Interlagos: Av. Interlagos, 2255 – Underground Parking, gate 5 – Interlagos
- Mais Shopping: Rua Padre José Maria, S / N – G 2 Parking Mais Shopping
- Dom Antônio Alvarenga Hospital: Avenida Nazaré, 1361, Ipiranga
- Schedule: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, including Saturdays See here the list with the addresses of these units
Vaccination against Covid-19 began in Brazil on January 17, shortly after the National Health Surveillance Agency (Anvisa) approved the emergency use of CoronaVac, produced by the Chinese laboratory Sinovac in partnership with the Butantan Institute.
Nurse Mônica Calazans, 54, who lives in Itaquera, in the East Zone of São Paulo, was the first person, outside of clinical studies, to receive the vaccine.
The Brazilian National Immunization Program (PNI) started on January 18th, and started to be made after the distribution of the 6 million doses of CoronaVac imported already ready from China.
In the state of São Paulo, vaccination started with frontline health professionals in the fight against coronavirus, indigenous people, quilombolas and the elderly who lived in institutions and has been expanding the target population according to the availability of the vaccine.
This month, in addition to the new groups of elderly people, educators over the age of 47 and police officers will also be vaccinated.
VIDEOS: See more about SP and the Metropolitan Region
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks