The immunization of this group started last Friday (2), but due to the national holiday, it was done only at the drive-thru stations and in the integrated AMAs.
As of this second (5), this population will also be able to receive the first dose in all Basic Health Units, in addition to the School Centers.
According to the municipal health secretary, in the last few days, more than 40% of this target audience has already been vaccinated.
The Municipal Secretariat of Health recommends that the elderly seek the vaccine gradually, avoiding crowds at the posts in the capital and filling out the pre-registration on the Vacina Já website to speed up the immunization time by up to 90%.
Vaccination of elderly people between 80 and 84 years against Covid-19, (Coronavirus) at the drive thru station of Anhembi, this Saturday (27). The City of São Paulo anticipated the vaccination of elderly people between 80 and 84 years old in drive thru and AMAS posts in the capital. In the photo row of cars waiting to enter the place. – Photo: ROBERTO CASIMIRO / FOTOARENA / FOTOARENA / ESTADÃO CONTENT
Vaccination in the capital of São Paulo
- Neo Química Arena (Arena Corinthians): Av. Miguel Ignácio Curi, Portão E4
- Boas Novas Church: Rua Marechal Mallet, 535
- Autódromo de Interlagos: Rua Jacinto Júlio, height 589 – Gate 9, entrance KRF (South Zone)
- Hebrew: Ibiapinópolis Street, 781
- Latin America Memorial: 500 Tagipuru Street (Gate 02)
- Morumbi Stadium: Av. Giovanni Gronchi, 1920 (Gate 15)
- Ibirapuera Gymnasium: Rua Marechal Estênio Albuquerque Lima, 413
- Clube Atlético Monte Líbano: Rua do Gama, 261 – Jardim Luzitânia
- Sub-prefecture of M Boi Mirim: Avenida Guarapiranga, 1695, Pq Alves de Lima
- Subprefecture Itaim Paulista: Avenida Marechal Tito, 3012 – Itaim Paulista
- Subprefecture of Penha: Rua Mandu, 451
- Clube Atlético Paulistano: R. Honduras, 1400 – Jardim América
- Villa Lobos Park: Gate 3 – Professor Fonseca Rodrigues, n ° 1.025, Alto de Pinheiros
- Anhembi Exhibition Center: Rua Olavo Fontoura, gate 38, Casa Verde
- Shopping Aricanduva: Av. Aricanduva 5555 (Gate 04 and 01)
- Shopping Anália Franco: Avenida Regente Feijó, 1739, Tatuapé
- Shopping Interlagos: Av. Interlagos, 2255 – Underground Parking, gate 5 – Interlagos
- Mais Shopping: Rua Padre José Maria, S / N – G 2 Parking Mais Shopping
- Dom Antônio Alvarenga Hospital: Avenida Nazaré, 1361, Ipiranga
468 Basic Health Units (UBS)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm.
- You Adresses units can be accessed through the Health Search tool on the website.
- Schedule: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, including Saturdays See here the list with the addresses of these units
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8h to 17h
- Barra Funda School Center – Av. Dr. Abrahão Ribeiro, 283, Bom Retiro
- Geraldo de Paula Souza School Center – Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 925, Sumaré
- Samuel Barnsley Pessoa School Center – Av. Vital Brasil, 1.490, Butantã
Vaccination against Covid-19 began in Brazil on January 17, shortly after the National Health Surveillance Agency (Anvisa) approved the emergency use of CoronaVac, produced by the Chinese laboratory Sinovac in partnership with the Butantan Institute.
Nurse Mônica Calazans, 54, who lives in Itaquera, in the East Zone of São Paulo, was the first person, outside of clinical studies, to receive the vaccine.
The Brazilian National Immunization Program (PNI) started on January 18th, and started to be made after the distribution of the 6 million doses of CoronaVac imported already ready from China.
In the state of São Paulo, vaccination started with frontline health professionals in the fight against coronavirus, indigenous people, quilombolas and the elderly who lived in institutions and has been expanding the target population according to the availability of the vaccine.
VIDEOS: See more about SP and the Metropolitan Region
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks