For this, a calendar was stipulated releasing the update according to the month of birth of the beneficiary. The first registration update cycle ended on Wednesday, 31, when born in December they were able to access the app to review the information.
In a live held on Youtube yesterday afternoon (31), the president of Caixa, Pedro Guimarães spoke about the end of the registration update. According to him, a new deadline should be opened in May for account holders to update their registration before receiving the 2nd installment of the aid, which will fall on digital accounts between May 16 and June 16. “This is a service that will return in May. In this first month of payment of the Aid we are 100% focused on paying the aid exactly to reduce potential problems“, said Guimarães.
However, if you are no longer able to update your registration at Caixa Tem, rest assured! As in this first cycle the registration update was optional, you will receive the benefit even if you have missed the calendar deadline. As the president of Caixa pointed out, failure to update does not result in receipt problems. “It is important for a number of reasons, including fraud reduction, but whoever does not upgrade can still receive“he explained.
Emergency Aid Registration was updated by cell phone
Beneficiaries who received Emergency Assistance in Caixa’s digital account were able to update their registration quickly by cell phone, accessing the Caixa Tem application. To make the registration update at Caixa Has the beneficiary should access the conversation “Update your registration“in the application and send the documents that were requested: a photo (selfie) and personal documents (RG, CPF and proof of address). Caixa stressed that the sending could be done entirely by cell phone, without having to go to an agency.
Check out the update schedule at Caixa Tem:
- From March 14 (Sunday): those born in January can update the registration
- From March 16 (Tuesday): those born in February can update;
- From March 18 (Thursday): those born in March can update the registration;
- From March 20 (Saturday): those born in April must do;
- From March 22 (Monday): those born in May can update the registration;
- From March 23 (Tuesday): those born in June can update;
- From March 24 (Wednesday): those born in July can update;
- From March 25 (Thursday): those born in August can update the registration;
- From March 26 (Friday): those born in September can update the registration;
- From March 29 (Monday): those born in October can update;
- From March 30 (Tuesday): those born in November can update;
- From March 31 (Wednesday): those born in December can update the registration.
Aid Calendar 2021 has already been released
The full payment schedule for Emergency Aid in 2021 was released late Wednesday morning (31). The schedule released by the Ministry of Citizenship presented the deposit dates for the 4 installments of the new aid that will be credited between April and August. this year. As with previous payments, the release of the amounts was divided into two calendars: one for depositing in a digital savings account at Caixa Tem and the other for cash withdrawal.
The new round of payments starts next Tuesday, April 6, with the credit of the 1st installment for those born in January. The first cycle of Aid 2021 continues until April 30, when they receive those born in December. Check the complete schedule of the 1st installment:
- April 6 – Credit in digital account for people born in January;
- April 09 – Cdigital account revenue for people born in February;
- April 11 – Credit in digital account for people born in March;
- April 13 – Credit in a digital account for those born in April;
- April 15 – Credit in a digital account for those born in May;
- April 18 – Credit in digital account for people born in June;
- April 20 – Credit in a digital account for those born in July;
- April 22 – Credit in digital account for babies born in August;
- April 25 – Credit in digital account for people born in September;
- April 27 – Credit in digital account for people born in October;
- April 29 – Credit in digital account for people born in November;
- April 30 – Credit in a digital account for those born in December.
The cash withdrawal of the values will be available from the 4th of May. Until then, beneficiaries will be able to move the money through the digital account in the Caixa Tem application. Until the withdrawal date arrives, the Assistance can be used to make payment of slips and bills, purchases with the Caixa Tem Debit Card and use the balance to buy in establishments that accept the payment method.
For the Bolsa Família public, deposits will follow the social program’s own calendar. In this way, the first installment of Aid 2021 will fall on the account of BF subscribers only in the second half of April. Check the Emergency Aid calendar for those who receive Bolsa Família:
- Registrants with final NIS 1 receive on April 16;
- Registrants with final NIS 2 receive on the 19th of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 3 receive on the 20th of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 4 receive on the 22nd of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 5 receive on the 23rd of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 6 receive on the 26th of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 7 receive on the 27th of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 8 receive on the 28th of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 9 receive on the 29th of April;
- Registrants with final NIS 0 receive on the 30th of April.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks