According to the details of competition 74, four bets still had six hits and each one will take R $ 12,670.28. Another 98 tickets that had five hits will pocket R $ 738.79.
There were also winners with four (1,206 bets) and three hits (11,755 bets).
Because of the holiday on Friday (2), the next Super Sete contest will be held next Monday, April 5, at 3pm.
How to play in the next Super Seven contest?
The betting wheel contains seven columns with ten numbers each (from 0 to 9), and you need to choose one number per column.
If you want to place multiple bets, you can choose up to 14 more numbers (totaling a maximum of 21 numbers), being:
- At least one and a maximum of two numbers per column with 8 to 14 numbers;
- A minimum of two and a maximum of three numbers per column with 15 to 21 numbers.
Seven numbers are drawn (one per column). You can also let the system choose the numbers for you (“surprise”) and / or continue with your game for three, six, nine or 12 consecutive contests (“stubborn”).
Bets can be placed until 2 pm on the day of the draw, which always takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, at 3 pm.
How much does it cost to bet on Super Sete?
It depends on how many numbers you intend to dial in the game. The minimum bet costs R $ 2.50, and you have the right to choose seven numbers, one in each column of the steering wheel. If you want to add one more number to increase the chances of getting it right, the price goes up to R $ 5.
In the most expensive scenario, with 21 numbers, the bet can cost R $ 5,467.50.
How is the prize divided?
Hitting the three-column numbers already guarantees you the minimum – and fixed – prize of R $ 5.
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. After determining the winners of the minimum prizes, the remaining amount will be distributed to the other prize ranges in the following percentages:
- 55% among the hitters of the seven numbers in the seven columns;
- 15% among the winners of the six numbers in the seven columns;
- 15% among the winners of the five numbers in the seven columns;
- 15% among the correct numbers of the four numbers in the seven columns.
What are my chances of winning at Super Sete?
This also varies depending on the number of numbers you play. With the minimum bet (R $ 2.50), the chance of getting all the balls drawn and winning the prize is one in 10,000,000. By playing one more number (R $ 5), the probability increases to one in 5,000,000.
Whoever is willing to pay more than R $ 5,000 in the bet with 21 numbers will have a chance in 4,572 to spike everything and get rich.
How does Caixa’s cash drawer work?
These tickets are organized by the lotteries accredited by Caixa. They are group bets with a minimum price set at R $ 10, in the case of Super Sete. The minimum mandatory quota per participant is R $ 5, making it possible to make a payment of:
- A minimum of two and a maximum of ten odds (for bets with eight numbers);
- A minimum of two and a maximum of 20 odds (for bets with nine numbers);
- A minimum of two and a maximum of 40 odds (for bets with ten numbers);
- A minimum of two and a maximum of 50 odds (for bets with 11 numbers);
- Or a minimum of two and a maximum of 100 odds (for bets of 12 to 21 numbers).
In this modality, an additional service fee of 35% of the quota value may be charged.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks