According to the bank, the procedure aims to ensure greater security user data and prevent fraud. The beneficiary who does not make the update, however, will not be penalized with the suspension of the aid, if he is entitled.
In recent weeks, Caixa has released a staggered calendar for update of Caixa Tem, according to the birthday month.
Dataprev (pension technology company) said it processed more than 40 million registrations for the release of the first batch of payments.
Payment of the new round of emergency aid
The Ministry of Citizenship also recalled that 2021 emergency aid payments will start on April 6th for the public enrolled in 2020 through Caixa’s digital platforms and for members of the Single Registry.
Informal workers who entered the aid because they lost income due to the Covid-19 pandemic will therefore start receiving the benefit before of Bolsa Família members, who should only have the first installment as of April 16, according to the program’s payment schedule.
Payment will be made through the Caixa Tem application and, only “a few weeks” after the deposit can be effectively withdrawn, according to Caixa’s president, Pedro Guimarães. Before withdrawing, however, beneficiaries will be able to make payments and purchases with the app, exactly as it happened in 2020.
Who is entitled to receive?
- Individual microentrepreneurs (MEI);
- Individual Social Security Taxpayer
- Informal worker.
As in the past year, the criteria for family income per person are between quite minimum wage (R $ 550) up to three minimum wages (R $ 3,300) in total, adding the incomes of all family members. Informal workers who received the benefit in 2020 should have access to the plots again, but this time, only one person per family is eligible.
They cannot receive the aid:
- Active formal employee;
- Family member with monthly income above three minimum wages (R $ 3,300);
- Non-foreign resident;
- People receiving social security, assistance or labor benefits, except Bolsa Família and Pis / Pasep;
- Scholarships, interns, medical residents or multiprofessional residents;
- Who has received taxable income above R $ 28,559.70 in 2019;
- Who had, on December 31, 2019, assets or rights with a total value greater than R $ 300 thousand;
- Who received in 2019 exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxed income, with a sum greater than R $ 40 thousand;
- Has been included as a dependent, whether spouse, partner, child or stepson under the conditions set out in the previous three items;
- You are imprisoned in a closed regime or have a CPF linked to the granting of prison aid;
- Be under 18 years old, except teenage mothers;
- Has had emergency aid in 2020 canceled;
- Have not moved amounts of emergency aid in 2020.
What are the values?
The government will consider family composition time to grant the new emergency aid. Check out the new payment ranges below:
- Emergency aid of R $ 375: amount paid to female heads of household.
- Emergency aid of R $ 250: this is the average amount and will be destined to families with two or more people, except those with mothers who are heads of the family.
- Emergency aid of R $ 150: intended for families composed of only one person.
The aid begins to be released next week for digital accounts, starting on April 6 for workers enrolled in the Cadastro Único or on the Caixa Tem website and app. The cash withdrawal, scheduled for next month, also follows according to the beneficiaries’ birth dates.
Thus, workers born in January, for example, can now move resources through the Caixa Tem application from April 6, but the cash withdrawal will only be available to the public on May 4. See the full calendar:
For Bolsa Família beneficiaries, payments begin on April 16 and follow the schedule already established for the benefit.
For this audience, payments will be made in the same way as Bolsa Família, through Caixa Tem.
See the calendar for this audience:
I want to receive exclusive business content
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks