The other two groups that receive the aid (beneficiaries of the Family Allowance and enrolled in Single) will have the parcels deposited automatically, as long as they meet the eligibility criteria. Therefore, they will not appear on the Dataprev list.
First installment in April
The 2021 aid schedule has not yet been officially released by the Federal Government, but the first payments are due out next week. For Bolsa Família beneficiaries, the calendar should start on the 16th, as anticipated by the Ministry of Citizenship. The amounts will be paid in four installments between April and July.
In this year of 2021, R $ 43 billion will be paid to 45.6 million Brazilians who are fit requirements for receiving the money.
Of the total, R $ 23.4 billion will be destined to the public already enrolled on Caixa’s digital platforms (28.6 million beneficiaries), R $ 6.5 billion for members of the Federal Government’s Single Registry (6.3 million) and an additional R $ 12.7 billion for those served by the Bolsa Família Program (10 , 6 million).
Average value of R $ 250
The government will consider composition when it comes to granting the new emergency aid. Check out the new payment ranges below:
- Emergency aid of R $ 375: amount paid to female heads of household.
- Emergency aid of R $ 250: this is the average amount and will be destined to families with two or more people, except those with mothers who are heads of the family.
- Emergency aid of R $ 150: intended for families composed of only one person.
Who is entitled to receive
- Individual microentrepreneurs (MEI);
- Individual Social Security Taxpayer
- Informal worker.
As in the past year, the criteria for family income per person are between quite minimum wage (R $ 550) up to three minimum wages (R $ 3,300) in total, adding the incomes of all family members. Informal workers who received the benefit in 2020 should have access to the parcels again, but this time, only one person per family is eligible.
You are not entitled to receive
- Active formal employee;
- Family member with monthly income above three minimum wages (R $ 3,300);
- Non-foreign resident;
- People receiving social security, assistance or labor benefits, except Bolsa Família and Pis / Pasep;
- Who has received taxable income above R $ 28,559.70 in 2019;
- Who had, on December 31, 2019, assets or rights with a total value greater than R $ 300 thousand;
- Who received in 2019 exempt, non-taxable or exclusively taxed income, with a sum greater than R $ 40 thousand;
- Has been included as a dependent, whether spouse, partner, child or stepson under the conditions set out in the previous three items;
- You are imprisoned in a closed regime or have a CPF linked to the granting of imprisonment assistance;
- Be under 18 years old, except teenage mothers;
- Has had emergency aid in 2020 canceled;
- Has not moved emergency aid values in 2020;
- Be an intern, medical resident or multiprofessional resident, beneficiary of a scholarship granted by public agencies;
Unlike the benefit paid in 2020, the new round should be limit to one benefit per family. Until then, it was possible that two members of the same family received the aid. This year, the government just wants a parcel for home. The decision should reduce the costs of the program, which, according to the economic team, last year, was responsible for almost R $ 300 billion of expenses.
See step by step to update the registration in Caixa Tem
Check the calendar for registration update in the Caixa Tem application:
- March 14: born in January
- March 16: born in February
- March 18: born in March
- March 20: born in April
- March 22: born in May
- March 23: born in June
- March 24: born in July
- March 25: born in August
- March 26: born in September
- March 29: born in October
- March 30: born in November
- March 31: born in December
Is it necessary to carry out the cadastral update?
Caixa’s recommendation on the update is a way to increase the safety users and avoid attempts to frauds. However, the process will not be necessary or a off-side for receiving benefits, such as the new emergency aid. The update can be done entirely by cell phone, there is no need for the beneficiary to travel to a bank branch. He must access the Caixa Tem application and follow the guidelines, clicking on “Update your registration”. Upon clicking, Caixa asks for a photo of the beneficiary and personal documents.
2021 Family Grant Calendar
The payment of emergency aid for beneficiaries of Bolsa Família will be from April and will automatically fall into the account. In order to know on which day the benefit will be available for withdrawal, the family must observe the last digit of the Social Identification Number (NIS), printed on the cardholder’s card.
I want to receive exclusive business content
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks