In the first minutes after opening the system, candidates reported problems on social media accessing the site, which took a long time to load.
O G1 contacted the Ministry of Education to find out what flaws the system is facing and awaits a response. Last week, Enem candidates had trouble accessing exam scores.
At Sisu, it is recommended to periodically access the system during the four days of registration. This is because the candidate’s ranking will depend on the search for a particular vacancy. The approved list can be modified until closing time, at 11:59 pm on Friday (9).
Check out what it is necessary to register, tips for the vacancy desired and important dates to know.
Tips and other important information
According to the Ministry of Education, a total of 209,190 thousand vacancies will be offered, distributed in 5,685 thousand undergraduate courses.
Sisu selects candidates for vacancies in public universities through the grade in the most recent edition of the National High School Exam (Enem). There is no fee.
Sisu 2021 page on the internet – Photo: Reproduction
To apply for Sisu vacancies, the candidate:
- can’t have zeroed in Enem’s newsroom
- cannot have taken the exam on condition that treineiro
- can choose up to two options of course
Some tips for registration through the system:
- follow the process for the 4 days the system will be open. Whether or not access to the vacancy changes according to the people who are applying
- it is recommended to see at least once a day how is the dispute in the desired course. The system has a daily update in which the candidate checks whether the dispute for the vacancy is still viable or if it is better to change course. That is, the options can be changed during the 4 days
- the candidate must observe in the daily updates how many places are available in the course, what position you are in and if your grade is sufficient to guarantee a place
- be sure to make your registration only on friday. Anyway, it is the option selected on this last day that will be valid at the end for the process
- stay attentive to the weights assigned to the Enem note by the researched educational institution – each one can adopt its own criteria in the dispute for the vacancy. The system does the calculation automatically
- the candidate can observe if he is entitled to the quota system and inform in the registration
- the result comes out on Tuesday of the next week, day April 13th
- as enrollment in educational institutions will be held in the period between April 14 and 19. The necessary documentation is informed by the educational institution
- Students who are not called for a place at this stage will be able to enter a waiting list that will be open between April 13 and 19.
The MEC provides the phone 0800-616161 for questions from candidates.
Know more: Nota do Enem serves as entrance exams in public and private universities, in addition to providing access to scholarships and financing
Because of the pandemic, Enem 2020 was postponed from November to January, and the notes were released at the end of last March. This caused the government to also postpone the registration period for Sisu so that the Enem note from the most recent edition could be used.
Sisu was opened in March for consultation. The candidate could know the number of vacancies per course and the rules of each university – such as the minimum required grades or the regulation for social quotas.
Other programs for access to higher education, such as scholarships at private universities (Prouni) and tuition financing (Fies), opened registrations in January and the selection occurs through the note of previous editions of Enem. Registration for Prouni and Fies has now ended.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks