AppVN is correctly taking its place as one of the most popular and comprehensive alternatives for the Android app store. And this is because it is something completely different. A social network too, AppVN offers uses a fantastic choice of third-party apps, games and a lot more different content; in short, it provides what the official app store doesn’t offer, apps that are rejected by the official store because they don’t meet Google’s strict policies.
What’s more, it’s completely free to use and you don’t need to root your device either. Keep reading for all the details.
How to download AppVN on Android
Here’s how to get the AppVN on your Android device:
- First, you need to allow unofficial content to be installed on your device. Open Android settings and tap the Security or Privacy option
- Select the Allow option from unknown sources and tap the slider next to it to enable it
- Close the settings and open your browser
- Open to AppV download pageN and tap the APK download link
- When it is downloaded, open the Downloads folder
- Tap the file and wait – AppVN goes to your home screen when it is installed
- If you receive an error that says Installed app blocked, it means that you have not enabled Unknown sources – tap Mobile menu> Settings> Security and make sure it is enabled before proceeding with the installation
How to download AppVN on Windows
Since AppVN is an Android app store, you can even use it on your Windows PC. All you need to do is install an Android emulator on your PC, and the APK file can be installed through it. If you don’t have a Google account, you can set it up – you’ll need it for the emulator:
- Download the BlueStacks Android emulator for your PC – this is the best one to use
- Open it and use your Google data to sign in
- Leave the emulator configured – this can take several minutes
- Download the AppVN on your computer and save it where you can find it
- Extract the contents of the file and drag the .apk file to the emulator
- Alternative ways to place AppVN in the emulator are to right-click the .apk file and click Open with or type AppVN in the emulator search bar
- Click on AppVN when you are in the emulator and let it install
- When you see it on the emulator’s home screen, it is ready
What is AppVN?
AppVN is a diverse and flexible unofficial app store, with tons of content not found in official stores. Install AppVN and you will have access to modified original apps with exciting new features, original games, all app features and new and unlocked bonuses added, full-featured screen recorders, first-rate emulators and more. Furthermore, unlike the official store, none of these apps have any geographic restrictions on them; regardless of where you are, you can use anything in the store.
Downloading AppVN is also free, and everything about it is also free. This includes all in-app purchases that would normally cost you money to obtain – all free and included as part of the app or game. Finally, you’ll even find premium apps and games in the store – again, for free.
AppVN also has an incredibly active team of developers and customer support. The app store is constantly monitored and anything that goes wrong is fixed immediately. Regular updates are also released to improve your app’s experience, add new content and keep the app safe. However, you need to keep in mind that Play Protect will not scan any unofficial content, so using the app is at your own risk.
AppVN offers many features:
- Supports Android, iOS and Windows PC
- Easy to use, AppVN is simple to navigate and an integrated search bar offers an easy way to find specific apps
- The download is free and everything the app offers is also free
- Thousands of unofficial apps, games and more, even e-books
- Many popular games modified and more being added all the time, including some before the official launch, support more languages than most app stores
- A small app that takes up less than 20 MB on your device and does not interfere with other features on your device
- You do not need to register to use the app; all you need is a free google account if you choose to use it on your PC
- One-click installer – easy to download your games and apps
- No need to root your device
AppVN is one of the most popular Android app store alternatives and can even be installed on Windows PCs. It’s completely free, so try it on your Android device today.
Follow all the technological news on TecheNet through Facebook, Google News e Twitter. Now, we also have a dedicated channel in the Telegram, where you will be able to receive all the news first hand.
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks